- From my CISSP video course series:
The CISSP is the GOLD standard of IT Security certifications – it is offered by ISC².
- The most sought after by recruiters, HR and hiring managers.
- Currently 76,000 CISSP job openings in the US, that is more openings than certified people!
- Expected addition of 4.5 million IT Security job worldwide by 2020 – from todays 1,5 million to 6 million in 2020.
- There are as of January 2018 122,289 CISSP’s worldwide in 166 countries.
- If you study for the knowledge, take the certification as well.
- CISSP certified IT Security Professionals make on average 35% more, than non-certified colleagues.
- The CISSP mean salary over $105,000 – $125,000 That is the average.
- IT Security is an awesome field to work in, constant growth and specialization possibilities.
IT security trainer.
Sharing my knowledge, to help you reach your IT certification goals.
CISSP, C|EH, PMP, CCNP, CompTIA Security+, SCP, CCNA-Security, CCNA, et. Al.